FINE TUNED FOR LIVE
Connect any professional or consumer camera/camcorder, use IP videostreams, NDI sources, presentations on laptops, action cams, drones, smartphones...
- Up to 8 camera inputs
- Progressive or intelaced
- Up to 50/60 FPS
- Supported input interfaces:
HD-SDI | HDMI | IP
- Supported IP formats:
NDI | HLS | RTMP | RTSP | UDP | UDP Multicast
- Supported I/O cards:
Deliver highest quality video to any destination with just a few clicks.
- Send encoded video stream to streaming platforms or to your own infrastructure
- Send professional HD-SDI signals to recorders
- send MPEG-TS to TV studios or satellite trucks
- use HDMI outputs to drive local TV networks or stadium LED boards
- send IP video streams to remote control centers
- RTMP - multi-destination streaming
- MPEG TS simultaneous with RTMP
Available output interfaces:
- Popular streaming platforms support:
SWITCHING - MIXING
Streamstar is a powerful vision mixer and switcher that enables you to create professional live productions with unprecented speed and ease of use.
- Brilliant and extremely efficient touch screen GUI allows for greatest speed of operation unmatched by any other solution.
- The intuitive design also makes Streamstar the easiest-to-use and learn live production switcher in the world.
- 3 standard MIXING MODES with automated execution, duration adjustment and a choice of transition wipes are provided.
- Easily accessible PIP and SPLIT SCREEN templates allow complex image compositions to be ready in seconds.
Switch cameras by simply tapping or mouse-clicking on the live camera preview monitors.
Mixing Modes selection
1. Direct Cut
2. Crossfade - with duration adjustment
3. Transition - a choice of 9 transitions with duration adjustment
Transition Wipes selection
Choose one of 9 animated wipes for transition effects, adjust duration, preview execution and save.
Streamstar in action. PGM output mixed with over the shoulder footage of the live director working with Streamstar.
Match footage courtesy of / © PlaySports. All rights reserved.
PIP & SPLIT SCREEN LAYOUTS
Easily accessible PIP and SPLIT SCREEN templates allow complex image compositions ready in seconds.
- Any camera, media file or replay captured can be used as source for any PIP/SPLIT area.
- Ready made PIP/SPLIT compositions are saved for repeated used and can be inserted into live PGM by a single touch/click.
- The content of a PIP/SPILT template can be easily edited or cleared.
PIP / SPLIT Layout Templates
Select a PIP or Split Screen Layout by activating the respective button in the main menu.
PIP Templates selection
Choose from 9 PIP layout templates, assign sources to PIP areas and insert the layout into live PGM in a matter of seconds.
SPLIT Templates selection
Choose from 9 SPLIT layout templates, assign sources to SPLIT areas and insert the layout into live PGM in a matter of seconds.
Streamstar offers 4 DSK layers for insertion of graphics, animations and external sources to enhance your productions.
- LOGO - branding your productions
- OVERLAYS - insert prerendered graphics and animations
- CG - internal CG (Character Generator) graphics - lower thirds, crawls, live sports scores and timers with dynamic control and ready to use graphics templates
- INGEST - insert graphics from external sources via NDI or HDMI
Watch video - Layers overview:
Streamstar designed an all new, intelligent, automated replay system that is extremely efficient, super-fast and super-easy-to-use.
It greatly surpasses "old-school" replay systems making it the most advanced replay system available.
- It offers unprecedented control over the replay capture and playback process. With a click of a button replays of 3 different durations can be captured on all selected channels and in a fraction of a second made instantly available for preview and playback.
- The system offers several replay modes, replay sequences or dynamic replay camera angle switching during replay playback as well as advanced features like instant highlights creation and replay playlists.
- This unique technology (patent pending) has no match in the industry. It is included with every Streamstar system.
- Selectable replay channels
- Instant replay capture
- Replay preview loops
- Slow Motion replay playback
- Variable framerate playback
- Freeze frame / pause in replay playback
- Replay camera switching in playback
- Instant replay sequences playback
- Replay playback automation
- Animated Lead-In/Out Transitions
- Audio in replays
- Ingest and graphics switch-on/off automation
- Replays wipes on/off automation
- Super-fast (0.5 sec.) replay capture
- Super-fast replay playback
- Instant replay highlights playlists
- Replays recording with audio
- Replay tags and notes
- Individual replay camera favorites
- Post-replay camera switching automation
- Monetising system
Watch video - Replays & Slomo overview:
Watch video - Replays usage in volleyball production:
SLOW MOTION REPLAY PLAYBACK
An essential part of the replay system the Slow Motion feature offers variable speed replay playback and freeze frame capability.SLOW MOTION FUNCTIONALITY FEATURES:
- Default replay playback speed setting
- Fast speed playback control
- Slow speed playback control
- Freeze frame in replay playback
- Keyboard shortcuts
Media library and media player allow you to use an unlimited number of media files in your productions.
- Manage the media library from a media list view
- Preview - play media files in a preview monitor
- In/Out point editing - quicky trim video files
- Add to Playlist - assign media to playlist to quickly create blocks of content
- Create loops or play files repeatedly
Watch video - Media Player overview:
Create and play comprehensive blocks of content with just a few clicks.
- Easily assemble a playlist from media files in your media library or create replay highlights.
- View and manage the contents of a playlist and control its playback, mute audio, sort or delete a playlist item or the entire playlist.
- Setup loops for individual filies in the playlist or the entire playlist to cover breaks in your broadcasts or other purposes.
- Monitor the playlist playback and skip back and forth in the playlist as needed by simply clicking any item in the playlist.
Trigger multi-layer visual compositions at a push of a button.
- Capture SCENES which are the combination of all elements presently in live PGM and recall them instantly.
- Combine SCENES into SEQUENCES to create automated workflows to cover entire broadcasting timelines.
- Pre-program all operations needed for the entire broadcast, and execute them by a push of a button.
- A single operator can control sophisticated production timelines with minimal effort.
Watch video - Scenes Manager:
Easily stream your productions to world wide audiences
- Simultaneous streaming to multiple destinations with individual Start/Stop control
- Selection of predefined popular streaming platforms for easy setup
- Built-in broadcast quality encoder a selection of standard encoder profiles
- Encoder profiles load/save/edit options for custom streaming setups
- Superior quality streaming at up to 1080p, 50/60FPS & 10Mbps
A wide range of recording options gives you all the flexibility you need for production and post-production.
- Full HD recording in MPEG2 Intraframe
@ 18 Mbps
- Simultaneous Stream Recording at streaming settings parameters
- ISO recording of selected camera sources with recording path selection
- Recorded / remaining time and available disk space monitoring
- All captured replays recording as separate files per camera with audio files
MULTIVIEW - 2nd MONITOR OUTPUT
Streamstar offers a choice of 3 different multi-view display options
- 1. PGM full screen
- 2. All camera inputs grid
- 3. Combined PGM + all inputs grid
The Multiview output uses the video card HDMI output for various monitoring or distribution purposes.
A full featured Audio Mixer is provided to give you perfect control over your audio workflow.
- Faders for all inputs, outputs and monitoring
- Levels and peaking indicators on each fader
- Solo, mute and audio follow video switches on all input faders
- Relative levels lock/unlock on PGM master output faders
- Jump to "0" level by double click on fader functionality on all channels
Watch video - Audio overview:
JVC CAMCORDERSs IP BASED CCU & TALLY
Remotely control up to 8 JVC ProHD streaming camcorders over IP, directly from your Streamstar.
JVC remote control features:
JVC PTZ CONTROL
JVC PTZ cams remote control features:
Control up to 8 remote JVC PTZ cameras over IP directly from your Streamstar Software.
Create PTZ presets, PTZ groups and PTZ group presets to automate your production. A whole new world of remote production possibilities is now at your command with Streamstar.
- PTZ camera motion control with presets
- PTZ camera zoom control with presets
- PTZ Groups creation with presets
- Tally light control
- Camera full auto/manual modes
- Iris, Gain, Shutter, WB settings
- Zero Config - automatic setup