C++ Video Developer
Streamstar - an established technology company specialising in innovative software and hardware tools for the streaming video industry is expanding its operations and offering an excellent career opportunity for a
C++ Video Developer
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Developing and extending the functionality of our current SW solutions
- Creating specifications, design and implementation of a high performance solution for processing audio and video in C++ with the usage of DirecX, FFmpeg, ect.
- Code produced will be controlled by C# WPF front-end
- Major portion of work will be functionality, that is planed in cooperation with a global camera manufacturer company to build new and unique solutions.
- Cooperate with entire software development team
- Secondary school graduate
- University (Bachelor's degree)
- University (Master's degree)
- Information technology
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Special skills/Programming languages knowledge:
- C++ - advanced
- C# - basic
Personality requirements and skills:
The successful candidate should be proficient in all standard software’s and operating systems, should like challenges and learn quickly. Knowledge of video/audio and television technologies and workflows is a major advantage. The code you produce has to be optimized since we are working with real time video processing.
- C++ 11 advanced level knowledge
- Object oriented programming languages proficiency
- Application programming experience
- Visual Studio 2012 developing experience, knowledge of standard project architecture
- Passion for and experiences with video processing
- Thorough knowledge of SW development life cycle
- Self-motivation, independence, creativity, active approach to problem solving
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to confront and overcome challenges
Skills considered a major advantage:
- Working experience with video and audio
- Programming skills with applications that handle audio and video
- Knowledge of Direct 36D, FFmpeg or DirectShow
Employee perks, benefits:
- Join a professional group of enthusiasts who love what they do and excel in their area of expertise
- Training and self-development
- Working with state of the art technologies
- Working with latest camera and broadcasting technologies
- Individual plus group financial bonuses
- Hands on testing skill development
Information about the selection process:
Please send your CV in English or Slovak language. Submitted materials will be kept confidential. Feedback will be given within 2 weeks.
By submitting your CV in response to this job advertisement you express agreement with our processing of your personal data in extent contained in the sent CV (or enclosed documents) for the purpose and period of the evaluation process for your job application.
Applications and all supporting documents should be sent to:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!