Responsibilities and duties
The development of the project you will be working on is in an an ongoing development stage, therefore you will need to adapt to it, analyse and evaluate the present state of the project and propose development techniques and approaches required to implement modifications and additions to the projects scope.
You will be building a sophisticated broadcasting production solution with a Web based UI and a multiple backend communication and integration of 3rd party solutions. The system will do basic Client-User management, authentication, authorisation (JWT, backend to backend), data collection, billing, and also automatic deployment of instances in AWS backend for the cloud-based vision mixed software.
- PHP or Node.js - advanced
- REST API or GraphQL experience
- Database systems (MySQL, MariaDB, Aurora, ...)
Qualifications of advantage
- working experience with Laravel for PHP
- Docker knowledge
- NoSQL knowledge
- Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD knowledge
- WebSocket communication working experience
- Microservice architecture knowledge
Personality requirements and skills
- analytical thinking
- ability to work independently and creatively
- ability to cooperate and work in a team
- English - Intermediate (B1)
- Secondary school graduate
- Higher Professional Education
- Information technology
- Competitive salary
- Extended paid vacation time - 25 days
- PC or Laptop computer required for work
- Paid fees for course of your choosing to advance your skills
- Home office/remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Extra time off for studying
- Credit for IT technology purchases
- Working with state of the art technologies
- Working with latest cameras and television technologies
- Individual and group financial bonuses
- Professional group of enthusiasts who love what they do and excel in their area of expertise
- Small working team, everyone is involved in discussions and decision making regarding technology stack and approach during development
Information about the selection process
Please submit your CV in English. Your materials will be kept strictly confidential. You can expect a feedback within 3-5 days.
By sending your CV in response to this job advertisement you agree with our processing of your personal data in the extent contained in the sent CV (or enclosed documents) for the purpose and period of the selection process for the advertised position.
About the company
Streamstar is a high-tech company specializing in the development and manufacturing of live production systems for the streaming video and broadcasting industries. Streamstar's innovative all-in-one live production solutions revolutionized the streaming video industry and today Streamstar is among the leaders in the live streaming production systems industry and a trend setter, changing the ways live events are currently produced. Streamstar specializes in the development of live sports streaming production solutions and in that segment Streamstar is at the top.Experience, know-how, focus on innovation and design of user-friendly workflows enabled Streamstar to create extraordinary, live production systems with a high degree of automation and flexibility. Using a Streamstar system a single operator can easily produce broadcast quality, multi-camera video productions at minimal cost and a fraction of the time needed previously. Streamstar systems users range from independent production companies to large broadcasters, providers of broadcast services and media solutions, sports organizations, clubs, universities, churches or media content creators. In a 2022 top 10 list of the world’s best live production systems Streamstar is ranking at #3 and just recently the number of live events produced using a Streamstar system reached the 10 million mark. If numbers can speak, that says it all.The current company Streamstar was established as an incorporated company in 2013, transforming from a previous privately owned company which started operations in 2008. Among Streamstar shareholders is the global JVCKENWOOD corporation, which made a substantial investment in Streamstar in 2017 to extend a long-standing partnership and collaboration in the research and development of unique video production solutions.
Follow these links for an official press release:
Streamstar Social Media links: